Thermo Mechanically Treated bars, often referred to as TMT bars, are strong reinforcement bars that have a tough outer core and a soft inner core. The soft inner core in a TMT bar provides superior tensile strength and elongation point to the bars.
TMT bars are used in almost every construction project due to their strength and robustness. The metallurgical hardening process followed while manufacturing these bars makes these the best choice for providing a supportive framework to the structures.
Benefits of Radha TMT FE550 Steel Bars
Fe 550 TMT bars are super-premium, high-strength TMT rebars typically used in the construction of residential and commercial projects, to protect the structure against earthquakes and other natural calamities.
However, as a matter of fact, TMT 550 bars cater to their job roles only if it is properly manufactured by following a step-by-step scientific process. Radha Smelters Private Limited is one of the leading manufacturers of TMT 550 steel bars in India that has been successfully manufacturing and supplying TMT bars of the highest standard for decades.
In this blog, we have highlighted some of the unique benefits of using Radha TMT 550 steel bars. So, let’s dig deep!
Benefits of Using Radha TMT Fe550 Steel Bars
Here’s a list of benefits of using Radha TMT Fe550 Steel Bars –
- High Durability and Malleability – Fe TMT steel bars from Radha TMT exceed every expectation when it comes to strengthening the structure and providing it a superior framework.
- Resistant to Earthquake – There remains a high probability for the construction to collapse during earthquakes. This is when TMT 550 steel bars can be of immense help! The soft pearlite core of TMT bars is capable of resisting the seismic shocks and bear dynamic loading. This means that if Radha TMT 550D steel bars are used during construction, they will safeguard the structure from damage considerably.
- High Bonding Strength – Radha 550 TMT bars have superior bonding strength when compared to other TMT bars of the same category. The strength of bars is manifested by external ribs that run across their entire length. The ribs multiply the bonding strength between the concrete and the bar and protect the construction from damage.
- Resistant to Corrosion and Fire – After the steel bars undergo the Thermo Mechanical Treatment process, they gain anti-corrosive properties and superior strength. TMT bars manufactured by Radha TMT also undergo a controlled water cooling process that prevents the formation of coarse carbides on its surface which are one of the main reasons behind the formation of corrosion.
- Easy Working at Site – Radha TMT 550 steel bars are easy to work with, as they are quite flexible and ductile.
Radha TMT owns and operates a GST compliant, modern, automatic, and state-of-the-art manufacturing unit having best-in-class steel melting induction furnaces, hi-speed rolling mill, and continuous casting machines. The commitment of the company towards customer satisfaction and innovation has made it one of the most trusted manufacturers of TMT bars in India.
Article By: RADHA TMT
GST Number: 36AADCR6508A1ZQ